Rapid, effective, affordable treatment is our goal!
Can we help you? See Testimonials to learn what our patients say.
At the Center for Cooperative Medicine we specialize in low level laser, laser-needle acupuncture, and pulsed electromagnetic field therapies, methods shown to stimulate the body’s natural healing processes with positive outcomes documented across a broad range of health conditions.
We are likely to be able to help in:
- Any Pain – Arthritis, Back, Neck, Migraine, Shoulder, Nerve etc
- Asthma, Sinusitis, COPD – Respiratory
- Cardiovascular – Atherosclerosis, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Heart Disease
- MS, Parkinson’s and other CNS Disorders
- Digestive Disorders – Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis, Reflux
- Ear Disorders – Hearing Loss, Meniere’s, Tinnitus
- Gynecology / Fertility
- Hair Loss – Alopecia
- Neuropathy / Nerve Pain
- Osteoporosis / Osteopenia / Bone Healing
- Prostate / Urological
- Skin Disorders – Acne, Dermatitis, Psoriasis
- Sports Injury, Performance, Sports Medicine
We continually strive to improve our methods, equipment and outcomes. We believe in what we do because of the outstanding results and lack of side effects we have seen over many years and because of the science in support of our methods. Learn more by visiting:
- About Laser Therapy
- How Laser Therapy Works
- Laser Research Library
- Laser Needle Acupuncture
- About Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Research Library
- Photobiomodulation’s Promise – Raising the Bar in Health Care (Powerpoint)
- Articles by David Rindge
Are you experiencing a health challenge and / or curious about how lasers, light emitting diodes, pulsed electromagnetic fields and high nutrient therapies may be applied in your situation? We have expanded the schedule of our Lunch & Learn Events to weekly – though you will need to call to reserve your seat and confirm prior to the event.
Yes, education and healthy, vegan food can and should be enlightening, fun and delicious! Space is limited, and reservations are required.