Rapid, effective, affordable treatment is our goal!
Can we help you? See Testimonials to learn what our patients say.
At the Center for Cooperative Medicine we specialize in low level laser, laser-needle acupuncture, and pulsed electromagnetic field therapies, methods shown to stimulate the body’s natural healing processes with positive outcomes documented across a broad range of health conditions.
We are likely to be able to help in:
- Any Pain – Arthritis, Migraine, Back, Neck, Shoulder, Nerve etc
- Asthma, Sinusitis, COPD – Respiratory
- Atherosclerosis, Hypertension, High Cholesterol – Cardiovascular
- MS, Parkinson’s and other CNS
- Digestive Disorders – Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis, Reflux
- Ear Disorders – Hearing Loss, Meniere’s, Tinnitus
- Gynecology / Fertility
- Hair Loss – Alopecia
- Neuropathy / Nerve Pain
- Osteoporosis / Osteopenia / Bone Healing
- Prostate / Urological
- Skin Disorders – Acne, Dermatitis, Psoriasis
- Sports Injury
We believe in and recommend the energy-based methods we practice with because of the outstanding results and lack of side effects we have seen over many years and because of the science in support of them. Learn more by visiting:
- About Laser Therapy
- How Laser Therapy Works
- Laser Research Library
- Laser Needle Acupuncture
- About Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Research Library
- Photobiomodulation’s Promise – Raising the Bar in Health Care (Powerpoint)
- Articles by David Rindge
We are pleased to be expanding the The Center for Cooperative Medicine’s Lunch & Learn events schedule from twice a month to once weekly in September.
If you are experiencing a health challenge and / or curious about how laser and pulsed electromagnetic field therapies and nutrition may be applied in your situation, you may wish to register for one of the five complimentary Lunch & Learns in September and August.
Yes, education and healthy, vegan food can and should be enlightening, fun and delicious! Space is limited, and reservations are required.